Earlier releases of Pages v5 on Mavericks were not without their issues. I no longer have a Mavericks install, or Pages v for testing.
Table of contents
- Step 1: Decide Between Fixed and Flexible Layouts
- Search form
- 10 Tips for Getting the Most Out of Pages
- How to create a table of contents in Pages on Mac
She lectures and writes about study skills. Go to the beginning of your paper and insert a blank page for the TOC, which should come after the title page. Take this into account when numbering pages in the TOC.
Step 1: Decide Between Fixed and Flexible Layouts
If you have used separate numbering for your cover page and TOC such as Roman numerals and used page one as the start of the text, then you should still be fine with the additional page and won't need to adjust. Type in the name of your first chapter. Don't type any dots! Repeat this for each chapter.
Just type the name, add one space, and then type the number.
Start by selecting the first line of text. Right click on the highlighted area and a menu list will pop up. Select "Paragraph" from the list.
A box will appear. Select the "Tabs" button at the bottom. See an image on the next page. In the box for "Tab stop position" type "5" as indicated by the blue arrow.
- Create an account or sign in to comment.
- Insert a table of contents into a word-processing document, format the text, and add leader lines.
- Make numbers in table of contents go to right of page in Pages - Ask Different.
- galatasaray besiktas mac ozeti 1-0?
- iOS: How to Create a Table of Contents in Pages - The Mac Observer.
- mac running slow el capitan.
- install mountain lion on unsupported mac.
In the "Alignment" area, select right as indicated by the yellow arrow. In the "Leader" area, select the choice for dots or lines, whichever you prefer. The pink arrow in the picture shows the selection for dots. Select OK. Place your cursor between a chapter name and the page number in your table of contents. Third-party providers of word processing applications have pulled away from Apple, and that is where you should turn, and find vendor commitment to their products.
There are several to choose — none that can open or read Pages v5 documents — and Microsoft Word for Mac document formats being those with the most portability with other applications, word processing features, and future compatibility. Apr 30, PM.
If you lockdown the threads, you will find my thread about pages not printing. For your problem you should be able to move the tabs to get the look you want and then move them pack from the first page of the remainder of the document.
Page content loaded. If you are using some variation of Pages v5, then a Youtube video for the previous Pages '09 is not the same.
10 Tips for Getting the Most Out of Pages
Apr 30, AM. I did what you instructed and with a little formatting, it actually worked! This is very tedious.
- How to create a table of contents in Pages on Mac?
- redimensionar fotos em lote mac?
- Tip 1: Limit layout and design arrangements when working collaboratively!
- sonik synth 2 mac os x?
- change icon dock mac os x.
- Generate a table of contents?
- inhaltsverzeichnis word mac 2008 erstellen?
- f/a-18 korea demo for mac;
- Using Pages Table Of Contents Sidebar View?
- 10 finger schreiben lernen mac os?
I thought Macs were to make life simpler for computer users. Is it a free download or a paid company install? Communities Contact Support. Sign in Sign in Sign in corporate. Browse Search. Ask a question. Desktops Speciality level out of ten: 0. More Less.
How to create a table of contents in Pages on Mac
Mac OS X Speciality level out of ten: 1. View answer in context. Helpful answers Drop Down menu. Apple Watch Speciality level out of ten: 0. Loading page content. Reply Helpful Thread reply - more options Link to this Post.
Any suggestions? Thank You for Your Help!